Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Man On Fire [Official Video]

Description

"Man on Fire", from the new album 'Here', available on iTunes now: http://glnk.it/171 Lyrics: I'm a man on fire Walking through your street With one guitar And two dancing feet Only one desire That's left in me I want the whole damn world To come dance with me (ohhhhhhhh. Come dance with me) I'm a hunter at bay Come and set you free Over heartache and shame I wanna see our bodies burning like the old big sun I wanna know what we've been learning and learning from Everybody want safety (safety love) Everybody want comfort (comfort love) Everybody want certain (certain love) Everybody but me I'm a man on fire Walking down your street With one guitar And two dancing feet Only one desire That's left in me I want the whole damn world To come and dance with me (bah bah bah bah bah...) Yay, yay. Come dance with me Over heartache and rage Come set us free Over panic and strange I wanna see our bodies burning like the old big sun I wanna know what we've been learning and learning from Everybody want romance (romance love) Everybody want safety (safety love) Everybody want comfort (comfort love) Everybody but me I'm a man on fire (he's a man on fire) Walking down your street (walking down your street) With one guitar (With one guitar) And two dancing feet (two dancing feet) Only one desire (one desire) That's still in me (that's left in me) I want the whole damn world (I want the whole damn world) To come and dance with me (come and dance with me yeahhhhh...) Produced by Borderline Films + Andrew F. Renzi Co produced by Brett Potter + Ellen Bar Directed by: Brady Corbet 1st AD : Brad Payne Edited by: Zac Stuart-Pontier 1st AC: Samuel Ellison 2nd AC: Suren Karapetyan Key PA: Pete Donohue PA Dept: Eric Swiecinski + Logan Bonilla + John Kobilca Production Support: Greencard Pictures + Act Zero Films Choreography: Adam Hendrickson Photography: Jody Lee Lipes

You are here: Community Groups Off Topic Videos Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Man On Fire