Cool movie opportunities

Discussion started by Nelson Ferreira , on 16 May 08:43 PM

Hey guys Jes Peterson, an old student at ZYKFA, sent me this message and figured the creative types at ZYKFA might be interested in this:

"A couple of my friends had the idea to pool our resources and try filming some horror movie shorts (think Tales from the Crypt or something like that), that we'd be showing on YouTube or WYOU, and other appropriate places. :)  We're looking for basically everything at this point; writers, actors, film crew, musicians, costumes, makeup, or anyone willing to lend a hand and learn something new.

At this point, it's going to be mainly volunteer work, from Memorial Day to Labor Day (or thereabouts).

All work will be fully credited. Hooray!

So far, we've had one meeting, and you can find the summary at the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/anthony-larson/demented-dane-county-cinquo-de-mayo-meeting/10150881615082579

Let me know if you're interested in any of this, and feel free invite anyone along!"

Replies
Latest Discussion
sven
sven,
I get "This content is currently unavailable", though I'm not a Facebook user so I have no idea if it works when logged in or not. Maybe it's 'cause they spelled Cinco de Mayo wrong. ;)
4363 days ago

Jaia Werner
I feel like that link definitely did not work for me.
4363 days ago

sven
sven,
It needs to have kung fu in it though. Like Mr Vampire style.
4364 days ago

You are here: Community Groups Off Topic Discussions Cool movie opportunities