Helping a friend with a fundraiser

Discussion started by Rachel Spahr , on 09 January 02:23 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm helping my friend Cara out with a fundraiser for her daughter Aislin. Besides being a close friend of mine, Cara's also Ryan's mom (he has studied here in the past and hopefully will be able to resume some time in the future - right now he's paying his way through college) Her daughter has a chance to take a trip to Alaska through her school, but needs to come up with some funds to cover the cost of the trip.

Anyways Cara is helping her daughter raise funds by doing a fundraiser through PartyLite For those who don't know what PartyLite is, they do home parties for candles; kind of like Tupperware. I just bought a bunch myself and will buy more, they are really awesome candles. I said I'd help her out by mentioning this to my kung fu peeps.

For the fundraiser they are selling two types of jar candles in a choice of 14 scents. The $15 "Ecsential Jar Candle" burns for 40-60 hours and the $25 3-wick candle burns for 35-55 hours. 1/2 of all the proceeds go directly to fund the trip.

If interested in ordering, please let me know and we'll work out a way for me to show you the flyer I have (I don't want to just leave it laying around) and I also have scent samples so you can pick the scent you like best.

Thanks!

Replies
Latest Discussion
Nelson Ferreira
Sounds good, I'll take a look at it next time. :)
3758 days ago

You are here: Community Groups Off Topic Discussions Helping a friend with a fundraiser