the death of me

Discussion started by Laura , on 28 August 05:07 PM
As I was taking a walk through the woods yesterday, I transformed myself into deer. It was very nice. I walked around the woods and then dusk descended, the sun was slowly sinking in the sky. I fell asleep under a flowery bush.
A hunter named Jara came that way and saw a deer sleeping. He was soo delighted, the whole day had gone by without a single kill. He quickly took out his bow and released a poison-tipped arrow. The only part he could shoot was the foot that was sticking out of the bush. He released a poison-tipped arrow. Through the evening light it sped and shot my right foot. I awoke with a start, the poison flowed through my blood and the pain was intense. I was soo happy that I revealed my true form. Jara walked up to me to see what he had killed. But he was filled with horror when he saw that he had not killed a deer but me, his queen and his God. He fell sobbing at me. "How could I have shot you? You are my lord." Just then I told Jara. "You are the best hunter in this intior village. I prayed for this to happen. Now it's time for me to go back to the netherworld." That's when my chariot came done from the sky and I rose up in it. Just then Jara realized, "I'm soo glad I did what my lord wanted me to do."
Yes I really want a poison-tipped arrow shot in my foot.
Replies
Latest Discussion
You are here: Community Groups Off Topic Discussions the death of me