T E O Q M

Discussion started by Laura , on 28 August 08:02 PM
"My strength may be failing merlin. What do you still do with these poor humans? What have you learned to do, use your puny sword as me?" "No Mab I'm just going to forget you." "Merlin what are you doing?" "You can't fight us or frighteen us you are just not important enough anymore. We forget you Queen Mab go join your sister in the lake and be forgotten." "Look at me, look at me, Frik, Merlin, Merlin. Don't forget me Merlin I love you as a son."
"I was trying to smile but it was the smile of desperation. Inside I felt only the pitty, the terror, and the waste of it all. Everyone I ever loved and who ever loved me all gone, all gone done. And then Galahad returned and brought with him the Holy Grail and Spring and the lands became threatwhile again and the time of death and darkness ended and so does my story."
"No if my story inter tande or enchanted you may show your apprecition in any way you see fit but particularly with money." "Master Merlin did you ever find Nimaway?" "No, I never found Nimaway or even the cave again." "What about the magic? Can you still do magic?" "No I got out of the habit and besides no body believes in it anymore. It is all over friend there is no more." "That is not exactly the way I remember it master Merlin." "Frik, is that you?" "Yes, it's me."
Replies
Latest Discussion