Another Empire Strikes Back Uncut clip - with AT-ATs!

Discussion started by CJ Kucera , on 27 September 12:41 PM

Hello once again!

So, we all had (I think) a great time putting together our clip for The Empire Strikes Back Uncut. You're allowed to have five clips total, so I'd been wanting to do another one, and though it was tempting to pick one with actual dialogue this time around, I still really wanted to get a scene with AT-ATs in them. So, behold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mQpPXtwWWs

Scene 102 is ours for the re-doing. I don't really have much of a plan yet, apart from really wanting to have one of our lions lumbering around, shooting lasers out of its eyes.

I'll have to figure out how to do lasers.

Anyway, as per last time, feel free to hit me up with ideas! This one's more technically involved but I think it should be easier to get people together to film it since we don't need a million people, like we did on the last one. We'll have to figure out what to use for the snow speeders...

Replies
Latest Discussion
sven
sven,
Anything going on with this?
4214 days ago

Nelson Ferreira
Lions are a great idea, do you think we could use cymbals as the snowspeeders?
4237 days ago

CJ Kucera
Hrm, couldn't figure out how to get the video to inline in the main post there. So here it is down here in a comment, instead:

4238 days ago

You are here: Community Groups Off Topic Discussions Another Empire Strikes Back Uncut clip - with AT-ATs!