group camp this summer

Discussion started by Elaine Meszaros , on 28 February 02:44 PM

So we're thinking of maybe getting a group campground sometime this summer/late fall.  Anyone interested?  Distance willing to drive? Let us know - E and CJ

Replies
Latest Discussion
Jaia Werner
Um yeah so my mother is making me take the ACT again on the Saturday and who knows why but that is an issue.
4037 days ago

Jaia Werner
Well I guess that definitely solves the problem. Thanks.
4053 days ago

sven
sven,
Jaia - I have several tents. You can use one of them.
4054 days ago

Jaia Werner
Eh I don't exactly have a tent which may be an issue there. I also don't particularly think I need one...
4054 days ago

Elaine Meszaros
So Jaia, do you want one of the spots? If so, we've got one more to left (though other people can reserve spots too if they want to meet up with us)
4055 days ago

Jaia Werner
Wait I so definitely want to go on this.
4056 days ago

sven
sven,
Also, some board games, while not stereotypical camping activities, might be cool! :)
4061 days ago

sven
sven,
Works for me. If it comes down to it, I can get by without a tent.
4061 days ago

Elaine Meszaros
Ok, we have spots 106 and 107 for June 7th and 8th (fri and sat nights) at Wildcat Mountain State Park. Each can have 2 tents and Sven has dibs on one, so there are two more tent-spots available. First come, first serve. If we have more people interested, there were still plenty of other spots nearby, though they will start going fast.
4063 days ago

sven
sven,
It means that you can count me in.
4065 days ago

Elaine Meszaros
Sven, what exactly does "done" mean?
4066 days ago

Molly Cowden
I'd be there, and I'm totally willing to drive 5400 miles. LOL!! Unfortunately, I don't have the time off - I'm restricted from taking leave for the first 6 months (training period included) of me being in Moldova. :(
4066 days ago

Nelson Ferreira
Sounds good, now we just need to get a good date, anyone know when the mosquitoes are not bothersome anymore? ;)
4071 days ago

sven
sven,
DONE!
4071 days ago

Elaine Meszaros
At least Sat/Sun, maybe one more additional day. I was thinking Porcupine Mountain or Wildcat Mountain? We could always get the campground for longer and people can come and go.
4072 days ago

Nelson Ferreira
Sounds great! Would it be a Saturday/Sunday thing?
4072 days ago

You are here: Community Groups Off Topic Discussions group camp this summer