USKSF Nationals Baltimore 2012 - Who's going?

Discussion started by Nelson Ferreira , on 05 June 09:14 AM

The tournament is coming up at the end of July and I would like to know who plans on attending, what capacity (competitor, suppoort, etc...), where you are staying (Hunt Valley Marriot, Ramada, Super 8...) and how you will travel (plane, train, automobile...).

If enough people plan on going by car it would be a good idea to group together to share the ride, sometimes this option is much cheaper than airfare.

Replies
Latest Discussion
Paul Liss
I'll be there, staying at the Ramada as per usual.
4271 days ago

Andrew Nepstad
They Don't to Reagan
4307 days ago

Charles Carpenter
You can call the hotel and find out if they have a shuttle that will take you to the airport.
4308 days ago

Andrew Nepstad
I will be flying in on the 26th and leaving the 29th. The Ramada is hard to beat for 50 bucks a night (kingsize bed). The only thing I have to figure out at this point, is how I am going to get to Reagan Airport when I leave. I will figure something out; look forward to seeing you all there!
4308 days ago

Charles Carpenter
I would really love to attend this event as a competitor. I'm not sure If I will have the money to do the trip alone this time. I'm willing to drive out again if I have people to share the ride with. Just an fyi I spent less then $450 on a 4 day trip witch is far less then I have spent in the past on Baltimore in the same time frame. This included gas hotels and food. I have spent over $600 on the Baltimore trip in the past(staying at hunt valley). I don't stay at the hunt valley hotel with cheaper hotels just down the street. besides the hunt valley hotel and I don't see eye to eye after my last trip out there. in any case I would love to go and I would be driving as long as I can find people that want to do the same. Im down to share hotels as well.
4314 days ago

You are here: Community Groups Chinese Martial Arts Discussions USKSF Nationals Baltimore 2012 - Who's going?